Scuba diving is a very social sport and we know you will want to share the experience and go diving with your friends and family. Aquasport & PADI have organised a Discover Scuba Diving event running in conjunction with the UK National Diving week called Discover Scuba 2015.
As part of this Aquasport are offering 25 FREE PADI Discover Scuba Diving sessions!
As part of this amazing offer your friends and family can come in and try scuba diving for the first time and then become your diving buddies. UK National Diving Week will take place from 2nd – 10th May 2015 but as we are so amazing at Aquasport we are running this great opportunity from 1st -31st May 2015 (or until our FREE 25 DSD’s are gone!).
Not only will your loved one take their first underwater breath in a safe environment and a heated pool! but they will also get the following benefits:
– A 33-page colour guide to take home, packed full of tips and reminders
– Access to a 90-day free trial of both ScubaEarth Premium and the Digital PADI Diving Society
– A free PADI Discover Scuba Diving e-Card to recognise their diving experience
– The first section of the PADI Open Water Diver Online course via PADI eLearning for free
– A £20 voucher to redeem against the PADI Open Water Diver course
– A cool PADI wristband
So don’t miss this great event and call Aquasport NOW to secure your free DSD!
*Free DSD’s are available to first time divers only.