APEKS Lifeline Finger Spool Reel – 15m – with double ended dog snap
The apeks spools are intended for use when wreck diving, cave diving, technical diving activities, search and rescue and a wide variety of diving applications such as DSMB deployment.
Light weight, durable and amazing looking these really are the best finger spool out at the moment!
• Unique flared design to allow ease of winding whilst wearing gloves.
• Outer grip for ease of use.
• Large diameter centre hole for use in cold water whilst wearing gloves.
• Colour coded to allow ease of identification of each size.
• High quality, high visibility line.
• Rugged construction.
• High tensile line leader to avoid damage to main line when ‘tying off’.
• Line swivel to prevent line entanglement and twisting.
• Machined from one piece of aircraft grade aluminium.
• Spool is not over wound, enabling additional line to be added if required.
• Includes stainless steel bolt snap.
• Designed and manufactured in the UK.