All Your Scuba Equipment Servicing and IDEST Cylinder Testing In House At Aquasport
Our qualified service engineers are able to offer equipment servicing on ALL makes and models of diving kit.
Every diver needs their equipment servicing regularly. All our servicing is done on site and therefore we can offer you a convenient and fast turn around. Simply drop by the centre to book in your kit, or take advantage of our regulator postal service. All regulators are serviced using our ANSTI computerised test machine, one of only two available to dive centres in the country.
Full cylinder testing and O2 cleaning is also available with our in house IDEST Test Station and three fully qualified and experienced IDEST Test Engineers.
Our Air Station pumps air to 300bar with NITROX & TRIMIX fills available.
For more info. call us on 0121 706 6628 or email email@example.com
Suunto announces a recall of all Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitters and Suunto Tank PODs
Suunto has identified a potential safety risk affecting all Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitters and Suunto Tank PODs which wirelessly transmit tank air pressure to compatible Suunto dive computers. In two reported incidents, the exterior case of a Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter has failed during regular dry land pressure testing. Although extremely rare, this represents a potential risk of injury due to the risk of bursting.
Diver safety is of highest importance to Suunto. That is why Suunto has decided to initiate a recall of all Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitters and Suunto Tank PODs.
All consumers who have a Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter or Tank POD are instructed to bring their products to a Suunto Authorized Service Centre such as Aquasport International for inspection and upgrade. The process is free of charge for the consumers. All Transmitters and Tank PODs must not be used before the upgrade has been made.
Suunto sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience caused by this. As a complementary service, Suunto will provide a battery replacement free of charge and a one-year warranty from the date of inspection for all upgraded products.
Identification of affected products:
Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter
- SS019098000 and SS005397000 SUUNTO WIRELESS TANK PRESSURE TRANSMITTER
- Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter has a black cone-shaped plastic case – with SUUNTO, FINLAND printed on top of the case.
- The old model has a black plastic base. The new model has a transparent plastic based with an LED light.
- Size: diameter approximately 4 cm, length approximately 8 cm
- Compatible Products: Suunto D4i, D4i Novo, D6i, D6i Novo, D9, D9tx, DX, Vytec, Vytec DS, Vyper Novo, HelO2, Vyper Air.
Suunto Tank POD
- SS020306000 SUUNTO TANK POD
- Suunto Tank POD has black cone-shaped plastic case with SUUNTO TANK POD, MADE IN FINLAND printed in gray color on the case and a transparent plastic base.
- Size: diameter approximately 4 cm, length appoximately 8 cm
- Compatible products: Suunto EON Steel dive computer.
What to do if you own a Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter or a Suunto Tank POD
- Do not use the affected product(s) before it has been upgraded.
- Bring or post the product(s) to your nearest Suunto Authorized Service Centre (Aquasport International) for inspection and upgrade.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and thank you for your cooperation.
More information on the recall call us on 0121 706 6628.
REGULATOR SERVICING BY POST
All you need to do is contact us with the details of your servicing requirements, we can then give you a full quote including parts, servicing and postage.
Then DOWNLOAD THIS FORM, fill in the required details, package it up with your regulators and then send them over to us at the Dive Centre, simple.
In order to protect your card details we will contact you by telephone once your service is complete to take payment (including return Postage & Packing) so make sure you include a contact number where we can get hold of you during business hours.
*For your peace of mind all return goods are sent via special delivery and require a signature, so your return address may be your work address if this is more convenient.
We strongly recommend that you send us your regulators via recorded mail or courier services, as proof of postage cannot be accepted as proof of delivery.
You must agree with our terms of service on the downloadable form before we can perform any work on your equipment.