Scubapro MK17 EVO/S600 Regulator FREE R195 OctoSCUBAPRO
The S600 delivers smooth and easy inhalation and exhalation while offering efficient user controls, including a powerful purge, an inhalation effort control knob and Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA). With its rugged fibreglass reinforced nylon casing and stainless steel front face, this second stage provides a steady, effortless flow of air, regardless of depth.
- Air balanced diaphragm in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow low pressure ports maximise air delivery.
- High-flow performance is available from all four low pressure ports, which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Chrome-plated marine grade brass body is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Metal valve housing (barrel) is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and VenturiInitiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.