Scubapro MK17 EVO/S620 Ti Regulator Stage 3 SetSCUBAPRO
*Stage 3 sets come with 1st stage, 2nd stage and octo*
The MK17 EVO is Scubapro's premium high performance balanced diaphragm first stage. Engineered specifically for cold water and harsh environments, its internal components are completely sealed off from the elements so neither water nor pollution can get inside the chrome-plated marine grade brass body to foul the mechanism. This total sealing system also allows for a dry ambient pressure chamber which works to prevent freezing, provides better protection and improves performance, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets.
The new S620 Ti boasts a long list of design features guaranteed to enhance a diver’s underwater experience. Offering improved work of breathing in a smaller and lighter package, the S620 Ti is built tough: you’ll find a corrosion-free titanium barrel inside a rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with a new, larger stainless steel frame reinforcement.
The set includes a highly reliable R195 octopus with an extra-long visibility hose and reversible hose attachment.
- Air balanced diaphragm in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow low pressure ports maximise air delivery.
- High-flow performance is available from all four low pressure ports, which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Chrome-plated marine grade brass body is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Lightweight titanium barrel is rugged and corrosion resistant, and will last virtually forever no matter what environment it faces.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Large diaphragm fits inside a compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Large purge button is designed with holes to improve water circulation.
- Flow-engineered high performance exhaust tee improves ease of exhalation.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece, exclusive to the S620 Ti, is mounted on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort.
- High visibility yellow cover makes it easy to see when it comes time to share air with a buddy in need.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer casing is fitted with a large diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long and features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
|1st Stage Type||Diaphragm|
|2nd Stage Design||Air-balanced valve|
|2nd Stage Series||S Series|
|Water Temperature||Cold, Temperate, Warm|
|Connector Type||INT A Clamp or DIN|
|Nitrox Mix||Up to 40%|
|1st Stage Materials||Chrome-Plated Brass|
|2nd Stage Materials||Technopolymer case and titanium barrel|
|Product Weight||1040g (A Clamp) / 819g (DIN)|
|Adjustable 2nd Stage||Yes|
|Air flow at 200 bar||1850 l/min|
|Adjustable 2nd Stage||Yes|
|2nd Stage Design||Unbalanced|
|Hose Length (in)||39 in|
|Hose Length (cm)||99 cm|
|Product Weight||1 lb|