Scubapro MK17 EVO/S620 Ti RegulatorSCUBAPRO
The MK17 EVO is Scubapro's premium high performance balanced diaphragm first stage. Engineered specifically for cold water and harsh environments, its internal components are completely sealed off from the elements so neither water nor pollution can get inside the chrome-plated marine grade brass body to foul the mechanism. This total sealing system also allows for a dry ambient pressure chamber which works to prevent freezing, provides better protection and improves performance, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets.
- Air balanced diaphragm in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow low pressure ports maximise air delivery.
- High-flow performance is available from all four low pressure ports, which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Chrome-plated marine grade brass body is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Lightweight titanium barrel is rugged and corrosion resistant, and will last virtually forever no matter what environment it faces.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Large diaphragm fits inside a compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Large purge button is designed with holes to improve water circulation.
- Flow-engineered high performance exhaust tee improves ease of exhalation.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece, exclusive to the S620 Ti, is mounted on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort.