Scubapro MK25 EVO/S620 Ti Regulator Stage 3 SetSCUBAPRO
*Stage 3 sets come with 1st stage, 2nd stage and octo*
This regulator system combines Scubapro's premium high-performance MK25 EVO first stage with its latest high-performance S620 Ti second stage to create a winning all-purpose, all weather regulator system. The MK25 EVO offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand.
The new S620 Ti boasts a long list of design features guaranteed to enhance a diver’s underwater experience. Offering improved work of breathing in a smaller and lighter package, the S620 Ti is built tough: you’ll find a corrosion-free titanium barrel inside a rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with a new, larger stainless steel frame reinforcement.
The set includes a highly reliable R195 octopus with an extra-long visibility hose and reversible hose attachment.
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Lightweight titanium barrel is rugged and corrosion resistant, and will last virtually forever no matter what environment it faces.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Large diaphragm fits inside a compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Large purge button is designed with holes to improve water circulation.
- Flow-engineered high performance exhaust tee improves ease of exhalation.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece, exclusive to the S620 Ti, is mounted on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort.
- High visibility yellow cover makes it easy to see when it comes time to share air with a buddy in need.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer casing is fitted with a large diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long and features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
|1st Stage Type||Piston|
|2nd Stage Design||Air-balanced valve|
|2nd Stage Series||S Series|
|Water Temperature||Cold, Temperate, Warm|
|Connector Type||INT A Clamp or DIN|
|Nitrox Mix||Up to 40%|
|1st Stage Materials||Chrome-Plated Brass|
|2nd Stage Materials||Technopolymer case and titanium barrel|
|Product Weight||969g (A Clamp) / 751g (DIN)|
|Adjustable 2nd Stage||Yes|
|Air flow at 200 bar||1850 l/min|
|Adjustable 2nd Stage||Yes|
|2nd Stage Design||Unbalanced|
|Hose Length (in)||39 in|
|Hose Length (cm)||99 cm|
|Product Weight||1 lb|