About Us @ Aquasport International
Aquasport International is based at The Dive Centre in Olton, Solihull.
Recreational Diver Training; Learning to scuba dive.
We are a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre which means we are a PADI approved centre who offer PADI recreational Scuba diving programmes from beginner right through to instructor. Our PADI Open Water Diver programmes are second to none across the globe.
Technical Diver Training; Deep, dark, but not too dangerous.
We are also a PADI TecRec Centre and Apeks Technical Centre which means we offer Technical diving programmes including SCR and CCR training, all open circuit qualifications up to and including Trimix Instructor certifications, Sidemount and Technical Sidemount diver certifications and Tec instructor training.
Here at Aquasport we understand that following your dream to become a diver, continuing your diving education or even taking that next step to the professional or technical levels is a really important choice for you. We not only cater for all levels and interests in scuba diving, but that is what we stake our whole reputation on. We have designed our centre to cater for every level of training from a two hour Discover Scuba Diving session right through to a seven day Instructor Development Course. We are the only centre in the Midlands area with everything you need under one roof.
- Our training is designed around you and what you need, not around the times we can hire a pool to train you in! Our Midweek sessions give you at least 2.5 hours in our own indoor, heated pool every week (not one hour including getting in and out and clearing up). It takes less than 10 seconds to travel from our classroom to the pool, not 20 minutes drive across town in the rain and late night traffic!
- If you have never done scuba diving before but would like to give it a try? Then the Discover Scuba Diving experience is for you. Open to anyone from 8 to 80+ who wants to have a go at scuba diving for the first time. It’s an ideal way to see if it’s for you before committing to one of our training packages.
- Our centre has what is considered to be some of the best facilities available in the country. These include a large 3m deep heated on-site training pool, 2 multi-media classrooms and a large breakout area with comfortable chairs and sofas to help you relax between your training sessions.
- The equipment service centre is totally unmatched for quality and reliability.
- A massive retail floor with all the top named brands like Apeks, Aqua Lung, O’Three, O’Neill, Scubapro, Oceanic, DUI, Suunto, Tusa, Poseidon, Fourth Element, Custom Divers, Sea & Sea, Typhoon, Buddy and AP Valves to name just a few, all at fantastic prices.
- Ample private car parking and to top it off we are open seven days a week!
- We have an active club open to everyone with regular pool nights, coastal trips and holidays and large rental store for those in need of equipment hire.
- Qualified service technicians in store offer you a personal in-depth presentation on all our products, so no more endlessly searching the web for reliable reviews and ‘batteries not included’ prices. We offer simple, relevant advice on the equipment you need for the kind of diving you will be doing.
- Aquasport International is the only dive centre in the Midlands to offer all these services on site.
So say NO to twiddling your thumbs waiting for a courier to deliver you a dry suit or BCD that you are hoping will fit properly. Come and see us today for satisfaction and superior service, quality advice and a personal touch that will keep you coming back every time.
See You On The Shot Line!