Bare Ultrawarmth Base Layer Top - Men'sBARE
WARMTH WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
Ultrawarmth Base Layers increase thermal energy, provide more endurance and faster recovery thanks Ultrawarmth Celliant Infrared® Technology embedded in the fabric of the material. Base Layers are available in men’s and women’s top and pant, making them essential to a diver's drysuit system and ensuring ultimate warmth in all cold conditions.
Designed to provide more warmth with less bulk, the Base Layer pattern is a form fitting design. It improves comfort under all BARE drysuits by eliminating the bulk that often comes with excess material. BARE's 3D patterning results in the perfect fit for both men and women.
Advanced-stretch breathable fabric draws moisture away from your body and creates a dry zone, next-to-skin barrier. Moisture is dispersed over a larger surface for quick evaporation. 230g Celliant® Infrared stretch fleece fabric has a smooth face for easy layering, and a fleece-brushed back for superior warmth and moisture-wicking performance with Microban odor control.
MIX AND MATCH
The versatility of Ultrawarmth Base Layers allows you to mix and match the top and pant with any drysuit system for men and women. Base Layers are the only drysuit undergarment in the industry with scientifically-validated and FDA-determined Ultrawarmth Celliant® Technology, all while maintaining BARE’s exceptional standards of Fit, Craftsmanship and Innovation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 230g Omnired™ Infrared stretch fleece has smooth face for easy layering, fleece-brushed back for superior warmth and moisture-wicking performance with Microban odor control
- Quick drying characteristics back on the surface and when suit is vented or removed
- Flatlock seams to minimise chafing
- Pullover design with low crew neck
- Low profile, retractable thumb loops to assist donning
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Available in men’s and women’s top and pant in various sizes