*Stage 3 sets come with 1st stage, 2nd stage and octo*
Simple and reliable, the air balanced C370 delivers consistent airflow, ease of use and dependability, making it just the ticket for recreational divers in general, and dive travellers in particular. Thanks to its compact size and light weight design, this is also a fantastic regulator for female and junior divers.
The set includes a highly reliable R095 octopus with a 39-inch high visibility yellow hose.
- Air balanced diaphragm in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow low pressure ports maximise air delivery.
- High-flow performance is available from all four low pressure ports, which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Chrome-plated marine grade brass body is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Air-balanced valve for smooth inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Compact rugged fibreglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag.
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the Scubapro C-Series signature.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA).
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from smaller to largest.
- Features a classic downstream valve for optimal breathing performance.
- Preset inhalation and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) provides hassle-free air delivery.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39 inches long and features and oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 5.0oz/141g.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/m/SCFM): 1400/50.