Scubapro MK25 EVO/S620 Ti RegulatorSCUBAPRO
The new S620 Ti boasts a long list of design features guaranteed to enhance a diver’s underwater experience. Offering improved work of breathing in a smaller and lighter package, the S620 Ti is built tough: you’ll find a corrosion-free titanium barrel inside a rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with a new, larger stainless steel frame reinforcement.
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Lightweight titanium barrel is rugged and corrosion resistant, and will last virtually forever no matter what environment it faces.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Large diaphragm fits inside a compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Large purge button is designed with holes to improve water circulation.
- Flow-engineered high performance exhaust tee improves ease of exhalation.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece, exclusive to the S620 Ti, is mounted on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort.