Bare X-Mission Evolution Men's DrysuitBARE
*THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE OFF THE PEG BUT CAN ALSO BE MADE TO MEASURE - PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING*
WE OFFER A WIDE RANGE OF DRYSUITS IN STORE, SO WHY NOT COME ON IN AND USE OUR BESPOKE FITTING SERVICE BEFORE BUYING.
INNOVATIONS FOR TECH, READY FOR REC
The X-Mission is ideal for the advanced technical diver, or the recreational diver who wants the best. This innovative drysuit uses BARE's most advanced materials and construction methods, designed and purpose-built in partnership with a team of technical cave divers to meet their demanding requirements. The lightweight and durable Nylon Ripstop material is perfect for high abrasion resistance in the water and on the surface and, is highly packable for travel.
FORM FOLLOWING FUNCTION
When the Cavebase Exploration Team went to BARE with a request for the most high-performing drysuit ever made, they accepted the challenge. The design team worked with them to identify pain points with the drysuits they were currently using, and developed innovative solutions. They started seam by seam, panel by panel —orientating materials on the bias for superior flexibility in areas like the under arms. Then they gave it a lean Cave Cut design, to improve aqua dynamics and eliminate excess materials to reduce abrasion in tight situations.
Every detail of this suit is designed to perform well in highly technical dive situations. Based on feedback from the Cavebase Team, BARE improved on standards and devised solutions to push the functionality of the X-Mission to levels that no other BARE drysuit has achieved. Put it up to any dive challenge and experience the superior fit and performance of this world-class drysuit.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- ATX (Automatic Torso X-Tension System) with built-in suspenders for torso length adjustment, breathability and easy donning and doffing (with secure chest pocket)
- No Stitch Technology (NST) For Durable Seam Construction
- Anatomically Shaped Torso, Arms and Legs
- 2mm Nylon Smoothskin “Smart Collar”
- Lightweight and low profile YKK Plastic Dry Zipper
- Tech Boots and two large expandable tech/data pockets
Small, Medium, Medium Short, Medium Tall, Medium Large, Medium Large Short, Medium Large Tall, Large, Large Short, Large Tall, X-Large, X-Large Short, X-Large Tall, 2X-Large, 2X-Large Short, 3X-Large, 3X-Large Short, 4X-Large, 4X-Large Short, Made-to-Measure
- 2mm Yamamoto High Density Neoprene – Hyper-compressed for optimum resistance against deep-water high-pressure compression
- Kanako Outer Layer increases suit longevity, durability and comfort
- No Stitch Technology (NST) – seams are double-glued and heat taped inside and out for superior performance and optimal the life of your drysuit.
- ATX (Automatic Torso X-Tension System) with built-in suspenders for torso length adjustment, breathability and easy donning and doffing (with secure chest pocket