ALTITUDE SMART MODE
The Altitude Smart Mode allows the computer to automatically adjust for altitude diving.
TUSA’s computers feature Audible and Visual Alarms for the most important dive data warnings. Ascent rate, maximum depth, no decompression limits, safety stop and several other key data can be set to alert the diver.
Several TUSA computer instruments feature a Backlit Display for night diving or low-light situations. The bright backlight is activated by a touch of a button and the duration can be set for up to 10 seconds in length enabling the diver to view critical dive data easily and quickly.
FREE DIVE MODE
The Free Dive Mode calculates dive times and surface intervals for free diving.
TUSA TC1's built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery eliminates the need for battery replacement, and offers up to 25 dives in diving mode and up to 3 months in standby mode.
TUSA TC1 is equipped with Vibrating Alarm Technology. This vibration is similar to the vibration setting on most cellular telephones. The user is alerted to important dive data with several vibrations instead of an audible alarm that can distract your dive partners.
- Based on Buhlmann ZHL-16C for safer dive
- Rechargeable LI-ION battery and long battery life
- User-friendly interface design
- Supports Scuba, Plan, Free diving and Gauge Modes
- Audio / Visual alarm and vibration equipped
- Adjustable backlight equipped
- Optional Accessory: Nylon Strap (TA0906)
- Colors: BK (Black), W (White)